- Susan Lampert received her Juris Doctor from Kent College of Law in 1992 and her undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois Urbana/Champaign in 1986. She is a frequent lecturer on matrimonial law topics.
Susan M. Lampert
- Ms. Lampert has concentrated her practice on divorce and family law for over 25 years. She has successfully handled numerous complex family law matters, including maintenance, income determination issues, business valuations, dissipation claims, tracing of marital and non-marital assets, as well as child custody, visitation, child support, removal disputes, domestic violence orders of protection and pre-nuptial agreements.
- Ms. Lampert is a member of the Illinois Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association, Lake County Bar Association, North Shore Law and Exclusive Professional Women’s Networking Group.
Prerna Patel Pasulka
- Prerna Patel Pasulka received her Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law in 2007 and her undergraduate degree from DePaul University in 2004.
- Ms. Pasulka has successfully represented clients on issues such as custody, parenting time, orders of protection, child support, maintenance and various other aspects of their domestic relations disputes. She also represents children and their interests in her capacity as a Guardian ad Litem and Children’s Representative.
- Ms. Pasulka is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, South Asian Bar Association of Chicago, North Suburban Bar Association, Jefferson Inn of The American Inns of Court.
Mary has been office manager at Susan Lampert & Associates as well as other divorce and family law firms for over 30 years and brings comfort, compassion and professionalism to clients of Susan Lampert & Associates.