- Susan Lampert received her Juris Doctor from Kent College of Law in 1992 and her undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois Urbana/Champaign in 1986. She is a frequent lecturer on matrimonial law topics.
Susan M. Lampert
- Ms. Lampert has concentrated her practice on divorce and family law for over 25 years. She has successfully handled numerous complex family law matters, including maintenance, income determination issues, business valuations, dissipation claims, tracing of marital and non-marital assets, as well as parental rights, parenting time, child support, removal disputes, domestic violence orders of protection and pre-nuptial agreements.
- Ms. Lampert is a member of the Illinois Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association, Lake County Bar Association, North Shore Law and Exclusive Professional Women’s Networking Group.
Prerna Patel Pasulka
- Prerna Patel Pasulka received her Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law in 2007 and her undergraduate degree from DePaul University in 2004.
- Ms. Pasulka has successfully represented clients on issues such as custody, parenting time, orders of protection, child support, maintenance and various other aspects of their domestic relations disputes. She also represents children and their interests in her capacity as a Guardian ad Litem and Children’s Representative.
- Ms. Pasulka is a member of the Chicago Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, South Asian Bar Association of Chicago, North Suburban Bar Association, Jefferson Inn of The American Inns of Court.
Ashley N. Garfield
- Ashley Garfield received her Juris Doctor from John Marshall Law School in 2011 and her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan in 2007.
- Ms. Garfield focuses her practice on divorce and parentage matters and has defended clients from adverse findings by the DCFS. Ashley provides her clients compassion, unwavering commitment, and superior legal analytical skills. She is an ardent advocate for the rights of her clients resulting in numerous courtroom victories.
- Ms. Garfield is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, the Illinois Women’s Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Young Lawyers Division of the Jewish United Fund and is a founding member of the Illinois Legal Aid Online Young Professionals Board.
Mary has been office manager at Susan Lampert & Associates as well as other divorce and family law firms for over 30 years and brings comfort, compassion and professionalism to clients of Susan Lampert & Associates.